Since 2006, Shannon James LLC has led critical software and digital product initiatives to success - consistently launching complex projects on-time, on-budget and to the highest quality standards. Shannon is pleased to have also had the pleasure of guiding individuals and business owners toward achieving personal and professional excellence since 2012.
Our goal is to assist businesses, individuals and organizations in developing effective strategies and implementing solutions that ensure success in a rapidly changing and increasingly competitive global economy.
We enter into collaborative relationships in which ownership is shared with the customer - whether in achieving your personal and professional goals or for the strategy, design, implementation and launch of sophisticated, easy-to-use digital applications in your business. We assist customers in setting priorities as well as the strategy and implementation of appropriate solutions that support measurable goals. Our aim is to provide insightful, quality, consistent, reliable service to help you - or your organization - successfully implement change.
Background & Experience
- Highly skilled in product and IT project management for Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 clients as well as small-to-midsize companies
- Over 8 years experience leading usability studies and information architecture for web operations of Fortune 100, 500 and small-to-mid-sized clients
- Industries: Higher Education, Healthcare, Global eCommerce (B2B, B2C), Real Estate, Construction, Non-Profit
- Proven ability to coordinate remote, multi-lingual teams in multiple locations around the globe
- PMP Certified, over 18 years' experience
- Professional Coach
- President & Owner, Shannon James LLC
- RYT200 - YogaWorks
- Senior Producer & Project Manager, WebMD
- Director of Marketing & Jr Project Manager, Blackstone & Cullen Consulting firm
- B.S. in Management; Certificates in International Affairs & Psychology, Summa Cum Laude, Georgia Institute of Technology